Indian Constitution Day 2019 Unknown Facts About India’s Constitution Dr. B.R. Ambedkar : – Indian Constitution Day, also recognized as Samvidhan Divas, is celebrated in India in celebration of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar, known as the creator of the Indian law. The Council of India declared 26 November as Constitution Day. Happy Constitution Day & Citizenship Day
While, On this day in 1949, the Constituent Assembly of India approved the Constitution of India, and it went into the impact on 26 January 1950.
However, The Prime Minister of India “Narendra Modi” made the announcement on 11 October 2015 on the occasion of placing the base stone of the Ambedkar memorial in Mumbai. The last year is the 125th birth anniversary of Dr. Ambedkar, who had headed the drafting committee of the Constituent Assembly and represented a crucial role in the drafting of the law. 26th Nov 2019 Constitution Day Of India
Significant laws about Indian constitution of India
1) The Constitution of India : has the characteristic of being the complete long and complicated constitutional document, the world has given so far. The original Constitution included as many as 395 Articles and 8 schedules.
2) Requirements of the Constitution and their Root:
Independence of Judiciary: US Constitution
Fundamental Rights and Preamble: US Constitution
System of single citizenship: UK Constitution
Parliamentary Democracy: UK Constitution
3) India is a Republic: The Introduction claims India to be a Republic. India is not governed by a king of the state. India has a named head of state (President of India) who uses power for a planned duration of 5 years, After every 5 years, the people of India derived choose their President.
Happy Constitution Day 2019 of India Quotes Wishes
4) Article 368: proceedings with the power of Amendment to the parliament by 2/3rd of the MPs present and choosing in both of the houses and sometimes requires being approved by half of the states whenever the parliament is changing any provision that will affect the states.
5) Emergency Preparations:
i) National Emergency (Article 352) an emergency emerging from war or outside aggression
ii) Natural Emergency in a State (Article 356) an emergency following from the breakdown of constitutional means in any state or some states
6) Article 370: It gives the state of Jammu and Kashmir to enjoy special independent powers on all things except for the circumstances of national importance such as Communications, and Defence, and Finance, and Foreign Affairs, J & K has its own constitution.