Corona Cases Today: The second wave of Coronavirus infection in the country has become more deadly than the first. Corona infection is becoming a major challenge becoming uncontrollable. The active case is increasing steadily. The death toll is also increasing. A record 1 lakh 3 thousand 794 new infections were found in the country on Sunday. This is the largest figure of a day. Earlier, on September 16, 97,860 new patients were found. India is the only country in the world, where more than 1 lakh cases have been found in the last 24 hours. In the case of a new case, India has overtaken the US and Brazil to the number one position. In the past, 37 thousand infected were found in America and 31 thousand in Brazil.
According to the data released by the Union Health Ministry, a total of 1 crore 25 lakh 89 thousand 67 new cases have been reported so far in the country. At the same time, 1 crore 16 lakh 82 thousand 136 cases have been recovered. There are 7 lakh 41 thousand 830 patients in the country who are being treated in different hospitals of the country. 1 lakh 65 thousand 101 patients have lost their lives with this disease. So far, 7 crore 91 lakh 5 thousand 163 patients have been vaccinated by the Health Department to protect against corona. According to the Indian Council of Medical Research, a total of 24,90,19,657 sample tests have been done in India till date for corona virus, out of which 8,93,749 samples were tested yesterday.
Also Share: National Maritime Day 2021 India theme and Quotes to Share on Indian Maritime Day
Uttar Pradesh: Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath administered the first dose of coronavirus vaccine at the Civil Hospital in Lucknow. He said that I thank Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Health Ministry for providing free vaccine. I also thank the scientists of the country. The vaccine is completely safe. We all should get it done when our turn comes.
Govinda’s Corona report has also come positive after Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar. At the same time, Aditya Narayan, son of singer Udit Narayan, has also been infected. He was admitted to the hospital after suffering increased. Aditya’s wife Shweta Aggarwal had come positive earlier. They are in home isolation.
After actor Akshay Kumar, 45 people have been found infected with corona on the set of their film Ram Setu. All are currently in Quarantine. According to the information, 100 people were to start their work on the set of Ram Setu from Monday. All of them were to join the film set in Mud Island, but before that 45 junior artists in Corona Test report turned out to be Corona positive. After this the shooting of the film has been stopped for the time being.
- Mizoram (Corona Cases Today), In the last 24 hours 1 new case of coronavirus has been reported. The total number of positive cases is now 4,491 including 41 active cases, 4,439 discharged cases and 11 deaths.
- In Rajasthan, barring delivery services, restaurants have to follow the nit curfew. No more than 100 people will be allowed at weddings. Theaters / theaters / multiplexes will remain closed.
- Due to the increase in COVID cases in Rajasthan, RT-PCR test is mandatory for those entering the state and traveling outside the state. The District Magistrate may impose night curfew, before 8 o’clock in the night and after 6 o’clock in the morning curfew will require the government’s permission.
- In Delhi, 4,033 new Covid cases, 21 deaths and 2,677 recoveries were recorded in the last 24 hours.
- Corona Cases Today: 6,76,414, Total Recovery: 6,51,351, Active Cases: 13,982, Death: 11,081
- In Punjab (Corona Cases Today), 3,019 new COVID cases, 2,955 discharges and 51 deaths were reported in the last 24 hours. Total Cases: 2,51,460, Active Cases: 25,314, Total Recovery: 2,19,063, Death: 7,083
- 57,074 new Covid cases, 27,508 recoveries and 222 deaths were recorded in Maharashtra in the last 24 hours. Total Cases: 30,10,597, Active Cases: 4,30,503, Total Recovery: 25,22,823, Death: 55,878
- Tamil Nadu (Corona Cases Today) recorded 3,581 new Covid cases, 1,813 recoveries and 14 deaths in the last 24 hours. Total Cases: 8,99,807, Active Cases: 21,958, Total Recovery: 8,65,071, Death: 12,778
- In Uttar Pradesh, considering each Covid positive case as a center, an area of 25 m radius and 50 m radius area for more than one case will be made as containment zones.
- Today, Rajasthan reported 1,729 new COVID19 cases, 587 recoveries and 2 deaths. Total Cases: 3,39,325, Total Recovery: 3,23,618, Active Cases: 12,878, Death: 2,829
- Himachal Pradesh recorded 404 new COVID19 cases, 256 recoveries and 10 deaths. Total Cases: 65,242, Total Recovery: 60,587, Active Cases: 3,577, Death: 1,057
- 2875 new COVID19 cases, 2024 discharges and 14 deaths were recorded in Gujarat. Total Cases: 3,18,438, Total Discharge: 2,98,737, Active Cases: 15,135, Total Death: 4,566
- In the last 24 hours, Andhra Pradesh recorded 1,730 new # COVID19 cases, 5 deaths and 842 recoveries. Total Cases: 9,07,676, Total Recovery: 8,90,137, Death: 7,239, Active Cases: 10,300
- Mumbai recorded 11,163 new COVID19 cases, 5263 recoveries and 25 deaths. Total Cases: 4,52,445, Total Recovery: 3,71,628, Active Cases: 68,052, Death: 11,776
- In the last 24 hours in Uttarakhand, 550 new Covid cases, 148 recoveries and 2 deaths were recorded.
- Total Cases: 1,02,264, Active Cases: 3,017, Total Recovery: 95,973, Death: 1,727
- In view of the increasing cases of COVID19, the Haryana Government has directed that a maximum of 200 people and 50% of the hall capacity will be allowed to gather at closed places. A maximum of 500 people will be allowed to gather at the open space. Only 50 people will be allowed for the funeral.
- There were 265 new COVID19 cases, 167 recoveries and 1 death reported in Goa. Total Cases: 59,068, Total Recovery: 56,156, Total Active Cases: 2,077, Death: 835